Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Zentangle, CZT

Greetings, I have been busy - but not on this site! Besides a trip to Vermont skiing, another trip to Mexico, sunbathing, and putting together two pieces for entering into shows... i've sprained my ankle, and did my first presentation on Zentangles.

Zentangles. A great inspirational, relaxing and creative pastime hitting the creativity world. It is a phenominal new method of drawing. By completing small pieces of art with simple strokes, you both relax, and release creativity.

In May I will become a Certified Zentangle Teacher. and I will be able to teach this fabulous technique to many different types of people. Please see the Zentangle site: http://www.zentangle.com/ for more information. I want to bring this to arts and crafts people but also health and community members. It is meant to encourage new creative expression, but also helpful in enhancing the mental health of all. I look forward to bringing you examples of this helpful skill.
Blessings. and Draw on.

No comments:

Post a Comment