Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mixed Minded-May 27-29

Allo! Guess What! the Art Studio in Kitchener, Ontario has invited me to participate in their conference coming May 27-29, 2011. I will be teaching a class on Zentangles with an additonal project. For more information check out: http://www.mixedminded.ca/  . Sign-up and experience exciting inspirational art in Kitchener!
How's this for a Zentangle? It is on a quilt I created called "Pink is it". It was shown at the Oshawa Fibre Art Show, 2010.
Take Care. Growing.

1 comment: