Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Classes Classes Classes!

I've been busy.. with classes. I had a small class in my home in March. Enjoyable and intimate. Here are the photos of the class.


Then some dyeing.  We had a surprise snow storm, and I couldn't resist doing some more snow dyeing.


Then the date finally came for a double class  on Zentangles for Quilting, at the lovely studio of Elaine Theriault. I had 25 people, in two different classes. Thank you Elaine for hosting this meditational and inspiring day. We all went away with new ideas with Zentangles... including myself... sharing and creativity together inspire each of us to grow and develop new ideas.





I began the class with some basic tangles, that are easily transferable to quilting. The next set of tiles we did, began with a discussion on how Zentangles are so transferable to quilting. Then we did patterns that were all continuous line. We did the Zentangle version of a feather - and still there were panics about doing feathers. Practice Practice Practice... it makes it come easier the next time.

Enjoy...
Smiles...
Keep Tangling...

1 comment:

  1. Some time ago I read someone's hope that everyone could be busy and happy. Sounds like you'r doin' it!
    --Margaret

    ReplyDelete