Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Inward Peace

Inward Peace. What's that? Fred and I are reading a book called "The Anatomy of Peace" (by the Arbinger Institute) which provides a description of learning how to have inward peace through seeking resolutions of conflict. It is a great book. Easy to read; theories easy to understand and a good story at the same time.

Peace to me, is learning to step back from life; pause (which I like to do with Zentangles or Quilting), and begin seeing the world in a new way; and especially other People.

If you would like to learn a wonderful way of meditation and creating, come to a Zentangle seminar.

You would be welcome to join a Trunk Show and Tangle Seminar at the Pomegranate Textile Guild on November 16. Check out http://www.pomegranateguild.ca/ and go to the calendar of events. On the 19th of November I will hold a Zentangle 201 class. And Another Zentangle 101 on Wednesday November 23, from 7-8:30 p.m.

I look forward to meeting you.
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment