Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A New Venture

A new venture is on my doorstep. Well, actually 2.

I will be at the Port Perry Quilters Guild Show on May 10 and 11. I will be a vendor at the show, where I will be selling books and Zentangle supplies.  In addition, I will have regular demonstrations in my booth, and will have 30 minute `Make and Take` classes. Come visit me if you are in the area.

The next step in my midlife crisis is upon me. I have received notice of acceptance to the University of Toronto and Seneca College. Decisions, Decisions. Very scary. A positive step in my change but also very anxiety provoking. I know what my heart says... but my brain is so set in comfort and not taking risks... oh oh!

I won`t be changing too quick, and I won`t stop quilting or Zentangling. I will keep you posted.
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment