Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hello!

Greetings from the land of immersed in textbooks! Yes, I will be finished with my first term in less than 3 days. Woo Hoo! Really? Well, really, it is fun, and I am looking forward to continue to learn.

In between my assignments and starting the next semester, I thought I would hold a Zentangle class or Two. So if you are interested, email me deb@kopeschny.ca.

Currently I am planning to have a Zentangle 101 class on Sunday, September 9; at 10:30 a.m.; then I will provide light refreshments while  we continue to immerse ourselves in the peaceful and positive vibe of Zentangles. From 1:00- 2:30 I will present more difficult and variations in the Zentangle 201 class.

Each class will be held at my home, 4 Manorwood Rd. in Scarborough; the charge for Zentangle 101 is $35.00 including all supplies; and the Zentangle 201 is $30.00. If you come to both, the charge for the day including light refreshments is $60.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment