Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A place and time

Here I sit, in Edmonton, Alberta. Excited for the first course of my art therapy course. It is amazing to finally be at this time and place. For one of my assignments I created this piece, a Zentangle inspired work. It represents where I am as I enter the program. The image shows what I have learned in my life to this moment.   A tree, full, mature, with life and knowledge to share.

2 comments:

  1. I have to ask, did you forget to post a photo? I don't see a tree, or ZIA, but I love the colors above! How long is your art therapy course? Will you become certified?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had some problems with the photo I listed on April 28. so I reposted to April 29. The art therapy course is three years, and I will become certified.

    ReplyDelete