Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Classes for Christmas

Yes it is time for Christmas planning, and joy.

I had a fabulous class with 6 tanglers yesterday. The tanglers were all very enthuisiastic and we practiced many different styles of tangles, as well as learning how to combine them. I mentioned using greeting cards as a way to share the new craft and they were all excited.

As the celebration season is upon us, I wanted to hold a special class on creating Christmas or Holiday Cards. This is one way to use your tangles or to create a special Zentangle card to share with others. I very rarely buy commercial cards, but create a Zentangled card to share. They are always appreciated.

On Sunday, November 24, from 3-5 p.m. I will be holding a Zentangle inspired greeting card class. Join me as we learn more patterns and how to share this inspired art through greeting cards.

On Saturday, November 31, I will be holding another Beginner (10:00-12 noon) and Second-level class (1:00-3:00 pm).

If you would like to join me and your fellow tanglers, please email me at deb@kopeschny.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment