Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Upcoming Classes

I have two classes coming up on Sat. May 28. The first class is Zendalas - the fantastic circular combination of Mandalas and Zentangle. This unique experience incorporates more difficult patterns in a repetitive and centering experience. Join me at 10:00 a.m. for Coffee, treats and Zendala!
 The second class I have on Sat. May 28 is the Zentangle 101 class. You will learn the meditative art form of drawing simple, repetitive patterns into a unique abstract and beautiful piece. Come enjoy art-making in a relaxed open environment. This is a great hobby to take with you anywhere - great for vacations, airports, doctor's offices. Great for any age - if you can put a mark on a page, I can teach you how to draw a Zentangle.
Join me!  email deb@kopeschny.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment